Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mug Rugs and Teabag Holders

Hello there!
It's such a beautiful day to be sitting out on one's back patio, sipping on your favourite morning drink!
~DREAMING~
And NO, that's not what I'm doing! 
I'm happily picking out the next batch of fabrics to make my next MUG RUG!!!!!

I have a new LOVE, a new OBSESSION!!!!

Mug Rugs!
What is a Mug Rug?

It's a mini quilted mat (sometimes called a snack mat) that's bigger than a coaster and smaller than a place mat, making it the perfect size for that craving of a cup of tea (or caramel brûlée latte- my favorite) and a sweet baked treat!

It's the perfect size to be used in small spaces such as a work desk , nightstand or a coffee table with ladies gathered around having a TEA PARTY!!!

I've created this scrappy patchwork mug rug using Leah Duncan's #morningwalk fabrics. 
I love this fabric line.....it has such a soft romantic look.

In addition to this crafty rug mug, I've created a tea bag holder!!!
Yes, ever went to a restaurant and want tea, but to your dismay they don't have any herbal teabags, no caffeine free tea bags..........well now you can carry your own teabags in your purse properly stored away from being crushed amongst  the other contents in your bag.

Scrappy Patchwork Rug Mug and Teabag Holder
created by : Sand Dollar Design Studio

This item will be available in my etsy store on Monday along with a few different designs.
It's about my coffee break time!!!!
Until we meet again, have a "superfantastic ~ crafting" time.
~Happy Sunday~

Keshia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below and have a "Super~Fantastic" Day.